Monday 17 September 2012

Little Beanie Red. . .

It's Monday evening and I'm dog tired, it feels like Friday...nine 5year olds will do that to you. Suck the energy right out before your very eyes. Little darlings (I say through gritted teeth).
Tomorrow is another battle field...yay!

Just a little something I sketched last week, whilst on my dinner break. Little Beanie Red isn't taking any of Little Bear Blue's nonsense...





Hope there's some Fun and Nonsense in you neck of the woods... Catherine x

5 comments:

Laura said...

Nine five year olds? YIKES! You are one brave woman,lol. Little Beanie Red is Adorable with a capital A!!

sharon said...

Your sketch is lovely, does little Beanie know that there is a big bad wolf behind her? No wonder you are tired with 9 five year olds the noise must be deafening!

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful sketch Catherine........about the children.........you know you love them really... xx

manomij said...

Beanie Red is making me smile. It takes me back to being little and watching a puppet show....screaming there is someone behind you!!!!
I am still lacking inspiration so I am just doing some sewing and knitting Lottie's wardrobe is growing.Hopefully tonight I may pick up my pencils and let Lottie play:)
ManonX

Sandra van Doorn said...

gosh i hate that friday tired feel on monday - hope you have a good night sleep.
This is a cute drawing, makes me want to buy a red beanie for winter…x sandra