Tuesday 22 March 2011

Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap 3 . . .

Love can be like having the world on your shoulders...
Hi everyone, a little while ago I signed up for the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap 3 hosted by Beth at Do What You Love for Life. Checkout what the others made... Stitched Postcards   The theme was LOVE.    This is the postcard that I sent to my swap partner... unfortunately I don't know if she received it as I have heard nothing, received nothing and she has not replied to my email...... I can only hope that she is ok and that whatever prevented her from taking part is not serious... if it is I hope my postcard bought a smile at least....
 Love can make you feel like your on top of the world....
Love can be a bit wonky sometimes... my stitching went a bit wonky...hence wonky love....


5 comments:

Heather said...

I like Wonky love! hee! your postcard is adorable....your right, Love can make you feel on top of the world, and this is darling. i like the stitched hearts

Nicola said...

What a sweet post card, such a cute character and I love the stitching mixed in with it all! Great piece!

MarieElizabeth said...

But fun wonky!

Heather Foust said...

This is adorable! I love the burlap heart! Awww I hope you get your postcard!

Daniella said...

How awesome is that????? AMAZING! I have a tiny pink sewing machine, and all it does is chain stitch, but I used it on paper like 4 years ago, and FORGOT that using adhesive on the paper WILL GET ON THE NEEDLE AND SCREW EVERYTHING UP!!! ugh.

BUT, I hope to try again real soon!

Those are both beautifu, and I hope your swap partner is OK!

xxDaniella