Wednesday 9 March 2011

Happy Birthday Boogie Bear . . .

It's my niece Boogie Bear's birthday today... well what's left of it... she's Down Under so it's nearly tomorrow there... fortunately she got these two little cards that I made for her this morning... her morning
I made them postcard size ... Toggle's head moves and his tail wags...  woof woof..
Boogie's legs  move as does her body... I love her laces... they were a right pain to tie...
Miss Boogie Bedhead was inspired by my niece who as a baby I called Boogie Bear - no idea why but it stuck.. Happy Birthday big girl, you are growing up far to fast... 

4 comments:

Pip said...

Well Tatticat, you made the day. You have inspired a love of snail mail in Boogie Bear that is a joy to see. Your cards have found pride of place on the mirror next to the laptop. I have to say, that her legs are as long as those on the card you made - they just keep going! Much like her apetite, so they must be hollow. Much love from all of us, especially from "missy I'm Elven now you know!" xxx

Heather Foust said...

Happy Birthday Boogie Bear!!! These are adorable!

m7 said...

so lovely... i'd be glad if i received such wonderful cards, so ur niece is lucky :)
Happy Birthday Boogie Bear!! :D

Anonymous said...

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing
posted at this site is in fact nice.

my web-site; Kevin Durant Shoes 2013