Tuesday 6 November 2012

Teacups. . .

 Tea...best drink of the day. We all have our favorite teacups or mugs and this is mine. I use it every morning. It has to be that mug, no other will do. It's comfy, my hands fit nicely round it and keeps them warm. I know where the chip on the bottom is and frankly tea just tastes better in this mug.  It's about 10years old, fine bone china. I like a thin lip and it's got Scotties on it. I used to have a Scottie many years ago. He was my bestest friend, great dog.
The idea for posting about my tea mug came when I checked in on Tracey Fletcher King's blog this morning. Tracey has (I hope she doesn't mind me saying) an obsession with tea and cups. I'm sure she has more tea than Twinnings. My favourtie tea at the moment is Rose and Litchi.
What's your favorite cup/mug and tea?

That's my Fun and Nonsense for this wet grey miserable Tuesday morning...who has pinched the sun... I want some. Going to drink my tea now....xxx

4 comments:

Tracey FK said...

That is awesome... I would love a tea cup with fur babies on it... and it is funny how we have our favourites... Sinus changes cup according to which tea he is drinking, and I had one that I used every day for years, but I am loving the new one... so glad you linked up.... going back to link back... maybe we will get some more show off theirs as well...xx

Unknown said...

i love tea cups, and mugs which is funny as i never drink any hot drinks ! i do love your mug too. i would for me go for one with cats on. ! I thought i was already following your blog but perhaps not anyway i am now, as you know love your art.
Heidi x

Melody said...

My favorite mug is from Uncle Zeb's General store... it's got a nice round belly, and a narrower top; and it holds the heat in the tea just right... Favorite tea is Red Rose (and you get little china animals in the box too...)
I'll have to take some pictures and post them... :)))) I've got the sun, but it's still COLD out there this morning!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! :)