Wednesday 23 February 2011

London . . . Leeds . . .

Hi everyone,
Mr Hollywood and I are off on a little trip to England to see my lovely mad friend who's highlights haven't been the same since I ran away to France (she would turn up on my doorstep at Midnight once, coz her blonde highlights needed fixing before the school run in the morning....well, a girl can't face the other Mum's looking less than perfect - it was that kind of town. She's finally managed to escape too)...

We are also going to see my gorgeous girl Rebecca... who ran away to Leeds and left her Mummy behind and well quite frankly doesn't keep in touch enough.... on the brightside...she's fine... As some of you know, I haven't seen her since Christmas...so can't wait to hug her and squeeze her and kiss her... She's my baby... I made her, so she will just have to put up with annoying Mother...will also be meeting the boy that has stolen her heart...he thinks I'm scary...GOOD!
I sent one of my fairy's on ahead to Rebecca....

So if you've popped by...I'm not here, I'm away but I'll be back next week with my postcard dairy..... hope you all have a good week and weekend and do stop by Sunday Sketches and Creative Tuesdays ......

6 comments:

MarieElizabeth said...

Love these sketches! Happy travels, looking forward to stories upon your return.

Tracy said...

Oh, have a lovely lovely trip and squeeze that girl of yours pelnty!

Jehanne's doodles said...

have a great trip :)

Cowgirl Red said...

Have fun with your girl. I love the fairy announcing your visit. Terah

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I stopped by via Sophia's blog at Blue Chair Diary. Love your drawings and your blog. I look forward to seeing more here : )

Kristin Dudish said...

Hope you're having a fabulous time...

xo
Kristin