Tuesday 9 August 2011

Morag in colour. . .

Here's Morag in colour.... Battie thing is staying uncoloured for the time being..... he's a Wozbat but for now won't tell me his name.... he did whisper it to me sometime in the middle of the night...but by this morning I had forgotten it....hopefully he'll whisper it again when my ears make contact with my brain.... I have a very rough story outlined for her...just need time to sit and concentrate ....um where have I heard that before...

Hope you are all having very creative days and getting lots done..... I did manage to get my grey hairs painted out, that seems to take more and more time.. and I also baked muffins... Mr H has been bugging me... I've been getting the "If you loved me enough you would bake muffins..." Pathetic.... so I baked muffins..... :) I obviously love him enough..... I expect next week I'll have to love him enough and bake a walnut cake....

4 comments:

MarieElizabeth said...

So funny "if you love me enough..."!

Netty said...

Love Morag, but adore your Wozbat. x

C. said...

Morag- what a cool name!! I'm into names right now...ran into a girl named Maren and thinking I will have to make a doll with that name....umm, I like muffins....and walnut cake....

Jehanne's doodles said...

Hi Catherine, this is cool. Love the wombat's expression - I have no idea what that animal is but some how I think of Australia.
Ahh sheep - go you want me to send you some lamb in exchange for some walnut cake:) I am more than willing today :)