Monday 15 October 2012

New friends and old . . .

It's Monday evening and I thought I'd share some of the goings on in my journal.  

Poppy is trying to convince Pooch that a new kitten is going to be a GOOOOOOD thing.  Her first words had me worried  "Don't freak out". You just know when someone tells you not to freak out...it's going to be bad and your going to freak out. And her last words "YOU ARE going to LOVE HIM."

Well that just says it all...when someone tells me that, I know I might take some convincing.  I hope Pooch is ready for lots of patience and LUV.  

I'll pop in on them tomorrow morning and see how they've spent their first night together.










Just a little Fun and Nonsense on this cold wet October Monday....Catherine xx

1 comment:

Melody said...

They will grow to love one another~
all my furry ones have learned to get along, just takes a wee bit of time.
Next challenge at our house is to explain to my crowd we are getting another pony... don't know if i have paper enought to draw them all in though....