Thursday 23 December 2010

Page something or other.... Sketchbook Project 2011

I've more or less finished all my presents so am now devoting my time to my Sketchbook....I finished this late last night... delirium set in and I started to think "OH NO!" I had no more idea's of what to do. Anyhow, I dragged my wiry self off to bed.... 3.30am I woke up with loads of ideas... impossible to go back to sleep and darn't get up coz I didn't want to wake Mr Hollywood (who is not on holiday and had to get up early). Then spent the next two hours repeating in my head my ideas so that I wouldn't forget them when I finally drifted off to sleep and woke up again. Am now up 7.30am feeling like I didn't sleep at all.... Ideas... what...f....g ideas. Suppose I had better have breakfast and get dressed...and back to the Sketchbook..... tea, coffee... hopefully the mush that I call my brain will wake up soon.....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi! I popped over after I saw you comment on Chris's blog and I'm glad I did! I love your sketches and your Fimo creations are adorable! I'm following you now- I'm finally done with Christmas chores and looking forward to a little time drawing in my art journal too :) Happy Holidays to you!!

gatheringwonder said...

another great addition...thanks for playing!