Tuesday 21 December 2010

Nothing to do with Christmas.... SketchBook Project 2011

I've been trying my hand at Poetry, can't really call it poetry more like a few lines that rhyme... sort of. I finally got to the middle of my sketchbook and well here it is....

I climbed this mountain and got to the top,
And now I've started I cannot stop...
It took some time in getting here,
Wish I could stay and have a beer..
So on my journey's way I go,
To send this sketchbook to Brooklyn... ho, ho, ho!


Yes, well I have had enough of winter... and long,... for, hot summer days.. only six months to wait...
The words written on the squiggly line read as:

I'm a little Bumble Bee, happy as can be.
I bumble bumble all day long.
Collecting pollen....see!

Just a little break from the avalanche of Christmas.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your little poetry, makes me smile and feel happy :-D

The pink mountain is so pretty too, maybe climbing such sweet height will not be too tiring!

Cowgirl Red said...

Catherine, you blog is beautiful. Your students must absolutely love you!!! terah

gatheringwonder said...

great post