Wednesday 20 July 2011

Little house on the prairie. . .

To everyone that has popped by recently...thank you for all your comments....I'm so sorry I haven't been to see you all.....I've been up to my little elbows in cleaning stuff and white paint....Mr Hollywoods tenants finally left nearly two weeks ago...IN a year they never cleaned the house so you can imagine.....yuck yuck yuck....I really hope that they get all that is coming to them in their new (old house- renovation job) that they deserve........and let me tell you I'm being kind...coz I hate sending out bad vibes...it always comes back to bite you in the bum....but am beginning to believe that being "nice" "polite" etc....doesn't pay.... I sometimes feel like being really truely NASTY.........UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... rant over..back to calm polite well brung' up ME.    :)..

It's a lovely six year old house in the middle of the countryside....that I like to call "Little House on the Prairie" now I call it "The White House on the Prairie"...I want to live in this house...but for the mo...we can't....

This is the view from the front patio....

 This is the view to the side...
 Out back to the right and the vineyards....not mine...what a shame...
Out back to the left of the tree with a view way off in the distance there, to a teeny tiny village and the school where I work.....can't get better than that...if only the money was better...my only gripe....
 The front further down...
 Close up..ish of the two windmills...ahhh just love that view...something really magical about proper old fashioned windmills.....
This is the rainbow that was outside my kitchen window this morning....it was more spectacular in real life...

My days at the mo...are filled with jobs that I have to do...but the scenery is breathtaking...and for that, life is ok.......oh and Mr H...is learning to give me less instructions on how to paint walls....which is Gooooood...
Off to bed now...so sweet dreams to you all...and lots of happy thoughts...xx

3 comments:

MarieElizabeth said...

Sounds like a lot of work, but I bet it will be beautiful when you are finished.

sweet limes said...

What a lovely place that house sits in...shame you can't live there for now, it would be stunning to wake up and have those views each and every day.

Cowgirl Red said...

I see how dry your are too. What a lovely place. Soon...Soon...Sooon....You get instructions also? I have become un-teachable. haha terah