Wednesday 22 June 2011

Old fashioned handwritten letters . . .

I don't think there is anyone in the whole wide world who doesn't like to get a proper personal, snail mail, pony post, airmail, boat mail, handwritten, hand posted, crafted, yummy, scrummy, LETTER...... send one to someone special, anybody.... you will put a smile on your face and the person who receives it.... 

If you want to send me a letter just email me and I'll send you my address and I will reply.... LET's HEAR IT FOR GOOD OLD FASHIONED SNAIL MAIL..... :)

2 comments:

Jehanne's doodles said...

Me me me me, but alas my snail post is so unreliable at times it is not funny. I got emails in May and one 2 weeks ago saying they have just received there Xmas cards from last December!!
Cute illo :)

Jehanne's doodles said...

Hi Cathering - sent you my address via email today. hope you get it :)