Friday 2 August 2013

Magic is childs play. . .


My mega "things to do" list, this holiday is getting bigger and smaller. Just when I've ticked one thing off the list something else gets added. One of my things to do was to paint without having sketched something before hand. I like to draw then colour in, it's safe and I can rub out any mistakes. For ages I have wanted to get messy and loose.  So,  Yesterday I started 22 days of Intuitive Art and decided to just go with it. Today's theme was magician (it's all based around the 22 main tarot cards).  I printed the background using my new Geli plate, then finger painted the girls face. I used some cheap kiddies brushes for printing the flowery things, some Posca's and voila.  My child within, loves painting with her fingers, messy messy messy and so much fun.

Hope you've had some Fun and Nonsense today... :) x

5 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Great job going free! I so love the little Cathrine icon drawing!

sharon said...

This is lovely different but still you. Its great getting messy fingers isnt it!

manomij said...

It sounds like a wonderful challenge to losen up! Manon xx

dandelion said...

love her! i too am a sketcher first and keep thinking that I must try to free up a bit. You have inspired me :)

Joni Nickrent said...

LOVE IT! Magical in every way!