Thursday 13 January 2011

Crochet Birdie decoration....

A few days ago I was working on a project and decided that I needed some crocheted flowers... like you do. Anyway, whilst blog hopping in search of a simple flower pattern I came across Lucy at http://attic24.typepad.com  a really warm and cosy site. Well, I fell in love with her Birdie decoration and whilst I'm a complete novice when it comes to crochet, I thought I'd give it a go.... Well here is my crocheted birdie and teeny tiny flowers... my first attempt won't win any prizes but I had fun making it.... if nothing else the colours cheered me up on this wet and rainy day....Am totally fed up with damp rainy cloudy dark winter days....not to mention that this weather is making my hair frizzy....yuk....

4 comments:

Cowgirl Red said...

Well that's just not fair. Dark & rainy day and frizzy hair both. I love the little bird. He's so bright and cheery and cute. Bravo for trying something new. You are already good at it. Xoxo. Terah

IDREWTHIS said...

i love this little birdie not bad for a first attempt! :)

Kim said...

the birdie and flowers are so darn cute!!

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh that is precious. I like the rainbow colours :)

Yup the weather here is not great either, but I think I can see some sky or at least something that is looking like thin strips of blue in between definate grey ")